Do you love fabric as much as we do？ ？We couldn’；t find exactly what we liked so we decided to design some of our own printed fabric and we are having so much fun working with it. ？We have some great basics and themed designed....
Do you love fabric as much as we do？ ？We couldn’；t find exactly what we liked so we decided to design some of our own printed fabric and we are having so much fun working with it. ？We have some great basics and themed designed. ？Our printed fabric comes in 12″；x12″； and our fabric panels 13″；x17，”； you will also find printed panels in our Mix and Match pads. ？A variety of prints and ideas for your creative needs.
If you think fabric is just for sewing， think again， here are some great ideas that our Crew shared with us of projects they have done with our printed fabric. ？We will highlight 10 creative ways to use our fabrics. ？You many of these projects are featured in blogs or upcoming blogs with all the details.lace pillowcases
1. Embroider it –； Donna shares with us this great technique using embroidery floss in just the right places to give our Boots ‘；n Saddle Fabric Panel the right pop of color.
2. Applique –； Monica？fussy cut out the designs from the Snips ‘；n Snails Fabric Panel and simply glued them into placepersonalized toys， layering them onto this canvas tote bag. ？You can also stitch it onto the bag for a different look!
3. Paint it –； Michelle water colored the Watering Can Fabric Panel with Glimmer Mist paints giving it？the perfect tint of color. Simply shake your Glimmer Mist and pour into a small container and apply with the brush of your choice. ？The fabric looks hand painted or dyed.
4. Make a book –； Amber Shows us how to cut our Sugar and Spice Fabric Panel into just the right shape to stitch together and make a book! ？You can even come back and add color if you wish. ？The simple pink stitching says It’；s a girl!!!
5. ？Gift Wrap –； A bit of burlap and a pice of our Tile 12×；12 Printed Canvas or any printed panel makes this wine bottle look amazing.
6. Make a Wine Bag –； Giving a gift or hosting a wine tasting party？ ？Hide the wine with this DIY canvas wine tote that is show stopper.
7. ？Upholster a small stool or a chair –； The fabric measures about 14″； wide (artwork about 13″；) and 18″； long (artwork about 17″；). You can cover a small item and make fringe to match like Michelle did with our Paris Fabric Panel.
Donna？Braaten-Budzynski？redid this chair with a fun wine theme， just a bit of paint and printed panel for the seat and you can take a chair from the garage， flea market or found on the side of the road and give it a brand new look.
8. Craft with it –； make a binding， fussy cut and turn into an embellishment， glitter them up or leave as they are. ？Netra shows us how in this mini book we will be featuring on the blog with our Nautical Fabric Panel.
9. Make a push pin board –； Paper is great to craft with， but if you try and put push pins into the paper， the holes are forever there. ？Fabric is a great way to make your own memo board by simply wrapping the fabric around a piece of foam board or cardboard and gluing into place. You can add to a bigger memo board， tray or frame and the push pins go right in so you can hang a key， business cards， to do lists or VIP phone numbers for the babysitter. ？Try it with the printed panel you will find in the Watering Can Mix and Match Pad or this simple all over Damask 12×；12 print. ？You can also create simple cones like the blue one shown on the memo board with solid or printed fabric by simply cutting a circle and rolling into a cone and secure with a fabric glue such as Beacon’；s Fabri-tac or 3 in 1 Glue.
10. ？Make a Card –； fabric embellishments give a whole new texture and dimension like these great cards Kathy Clements. ？ ？You can see them on her blog Kathy by Design.
If have been afraid to craft with fabric， we hope just one of these ideas will inspire you to try， it is so much fun and the look of printed fabric adds such ？nice touch.
To see our entire collection of Printed Fabric？or solid and printed fabrics？stop by the shop and see them. ？If you are interested in opening a wholesale account send us an email email@example.com and we will get you setup， we now offer online wholesale ordering.
We would love to know what you have created with our printed fabric –； send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and a photo. ？You might just see it featured.
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
You can basically find Duct Tape in all colors and themes now. ?It really is fun stuff and supposedly a quick ?fix for everything, right? ? I picked up some cute Valentine’s Duct Tape at the Dollar Store the other day and instead of just stashing it away like I do with most things, ?my daughter ?and I made Valentine’s Duct Tape Bracelets.
When it comes to decorating for children, there are numerous themes and designs to ponder over. Here we explore how a trendy Scandi-style room can grow with your child,?potentially saving you money in the long run